Presentation: Developing an Assessment
- You will have one hour to research, create an assessment and develop a presentation.
- As a team, look at the Assessment Strategies page.
- There are strategies in 5 main categories. Each category lists assessment methods, purposes, when used, and a suggested instrument.
- Look over each category and the information provided with it.
- Once you have looked this over as a team, decide on 3 categories that your team will address.
- Each person in your team will create an example assessment from one of the categories that your team chose.
- Since the teachers in your building use iPads, choose either an online tool or app to create your example.
- To find assessment tools, look at the following resources:
- After you have created your assessments, meet with your team to create a short presentation for your fellow teachers that includes:
- Create the presentation in an app or online tool of your choosing.
- Upload your completed presentation to SeeSaw.